Advice and tips
The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR STORCH FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
IN CASE OF WARRANTY CLAIMS, ALWAYS CONTACT THE DEALER WHERE YOU PURCHASED YOUR PRODUCT.
You will find your nearest authorized dealer in the section Contact Us / Dealers
In order to successfully process your warranty claim, you need to provide the following information: product type (fireplace stove or insert), serial number, purchase document, the address where the fireplace stove/insert is located, phone contact, description of the defect including photographic documentation (this will make processing the warranty claim easier).
You will be informed of the manner in which your claim will be handled by warranty claim employees.
Section Complaints and service